Dear Lead With Love Community,
We are seeking an AMAZING intern to join the Lead With Love team for the Summer season.
The ideal person has the natural instinct to organize, with a positive and go-getter attitude, and who believes in our mission of shifting culture from fear to love!
Please reach out to firstname.lastname@example.org if you have any questions.
Internship overview & application below!
LEAD WITH LOVE
Lead With Love (LWL) is an Aspen-based non-profit organization that exists to shift culture from fear to love through events, trainings, retreats and service. Our signature Leadership Summit Oct 25-28, 2018 brings together world renowned teachers & speakers for an immersive and interactive experience into the heart of leadership.
We are a small team of doers, creators and community enthusiasts creating a movement around love, leadership, connection and wellbeing.
ABOUT THE ROLE
Lead With Love is seeking a Creative Intern to work with our team in Aspen for the summer and during our annual Lead With Love Leadership Summit in October. The intern will gain hands-on experience creating content for the development of the LWL movement, liaising with partners, managing merchandise, producing events, and working with our dedicated team whose goal is nothing less than to the change the world!
You will work closely with the Vice President, who will guide and ensure that your time is spent making an impact
- Collaborate to help grow the followings
- Create content
- Assisting with Facebook & Instagram Live
- Basic updates to speaker and event pages
- Monthly blog post
- Outreach with attendees, speakers, and partners
Event Planning/Community programming
- On-site Jack or Jill of all trades
- Ability to multi-task
- Working toward a degree in communications, marketing, business, nonprofit management, public affairs or other relevant discipline
- Able to commit to 10 hours a week. (hours may vary based on agreed upon schedule)
- Must be honest, self-motivated and able to work well independently
- Must be detailed oriented and able to communicate effectively
- Creative and forward-thinking
- A passion for innovation and inspiring change
- Strong written and oral communication skills
- Basic Squarespace knowledge
- Highly organized
- Professional presence and demeanor
- Good time management
- Digital design capabilities
- Video Editing
- Passion for photography
- Connections with wellbeing brands
- Interest in the nonprofit industry and program development
- Enjoys mindfullness, yoga, hiking, and biking
*Must be able to attend the Lead With Love Summit Oct 25-28 in Aspen Colorado.
** This position is for 300 college credit, or volunteer hours. Additional compensation may be available depending on experience.