friday OCTOBER 28, 2016 - 1:30 - 1:55PM
the evolution of soul-centered leadership
THE EVOLUTION OF SOUL-CENTERED LEADERSHIP
A Soul Centered Leader is a balance of power and vulnerability. They are open hearted, honest, transparent and real. There is no time for games, to hide in shame or withhold truth. Their actions and words are in alignment. They embrace fear and pressure and courageously lean into resistance and the transformation of the moment. They realize that adaptive Leadership is necessary in the midst of global challenges. A Soul Centered Leader will not partake in objectifying others and focuses on bringing out the best in all those around them. They bring out the best in situations and empower others to be brilliant and inspired. They believe in some form of Spiritual Practice, because they realize that solutions are sourced from a place in addition to the intellect. And they take massive action. They are a beacon of Love and yet grounded in the business of the day. This is the future of our world, in the realm of leadership.
STEPHEN MCGHEE WILL SHARE AN INSPIRING STORY OF DEPTH AND EXPERIENCE WHILE:
- Offering an entirely new perspective on the future of Leadership and a clear definition of what it means to each of us.
- Explain the difference between the old bankrupt model of Leadership and evolutionary leadership.
- Shift the belief (mental, emotional, spiritual) that Leaders are born not made.
- Demonstrate how to BE a Soul Centered Leader Now, as opposed to a progression of credibility.
- Create an opportunity for each person to commit to an action to engage the tools from the talk.