FEATURED MASTER TEACHER
WEDNESDAY October 26, 2016 - 4:00-6:30pm
Voice Of Change Workshop + Kirtan
VOICE OF CHANGE: FIND YOUR VOICE, LIVE YOUR TRUTH
Do you yearn to stand in your own power and speak your truth? Is it time to listen to the poetry of your own soul and to give voice to the innate wisdom that you carry?
Voice of Change with Suzanne Sterling is designed to develop and strengthen your ability to live, express, and embody your truth. Through the practices of vinyasa flow yoga, conscious movement, self inquiry and singing, you will develop ways to heal deep seated patterns of silence and uncover the soul of expression that lives inside you. The practice will focus on specific sequences designed to release long held traumas in the 5th chakra. We will learn the ancient art of bridging sound and asana as we move through powerful standing postures, liberating balance postures and voice activating backbends. As you release, listen and find your voice, you will then be supported in taking steps to become an effective agent of change - using self expression to support social justice and creative evolution. Learn to uncover the soul of expression that lives inside you and to celebrate your creativity & artistry in powerful ways as your message becomes your medicine.
You will learn:
- how to unlock your creative potential and find the self-expression that fits you best
- to understand and heal the core traumas that keep you protected but shut down
- to understand the science of sound healing as well as how to use your own voice as a tool for empowerment
- how the basic energy system of the body works and how to unlock the 5th chakra for purification & liberation
- how to reclaim your voice from the situations & people that forced you to hide your authentic voice
- how to awaken your own intuitive leadership skills and remove blocks to power & confidence